* Alimentary enzyme cannot be taken in, from processed foods. There are two types of enzymes- one which is produced inside human body and the other contained in raw food and fermented food. As enzyme is protein it is heat-sensitive, it is denatured and lose the function by heat. Therefore, there is no enzyme contained in processed food.
* By taking in processed or heated food, the production of metabolic enzyme is actually neglected. The amount of enzyme produced in a lifetime differs between different individuals and is limited. If there are no external enzyme supplies is expected, human body put effort in production of digestive enzyme. As a result, the production of metabolic enzyme becomes inadequate.
* The metabolic enzyme works for human body except the digestion. It is an important enzyme deeply related to metabolism, nervous signal transmission and immune enhancement.
* Of course when the adequate amount of digestive enzyme is inside onefs body such as he or she is young, remaining energy can be utilized to produce the metabolic enzyme, which is essential to maintain human life activities.
* The amount of the enzyme produced in a body in a lifetime is controlled by genetic reasons. It generally starts to decrease when one becomes around twenty years old. One dies of old age when all the enzymes in body has been used up (this of course can be said only when there is no other causes.)
*The amount of enzyme which can be generated, is not possible to be increased by the current state of technology but it is thought to be possible to reduce the speed of it decreasing (this links to anti aging.).
- Written by TatsuhitoSanka. -